WebDB Procedure: invalid object unable to describe

From: John P. Dawson <jdwsn_at_blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:03:44 -0600

Hello,

I'm new to WebDB and want to be able to create my own procedures. However, I am unable to get them to work. After a seemingly successful creation of a procedure, I try to execute it and get the following errors:

WWV-09000, Unable to describe object TESTFRED2 of type PROCEDURE, WWV_QBE_PROC.PROC ORA-20003, ORA-20003: ORU-10036: object STORETWEB.TESTFRED2 is invalid and cannot be described, WWV_QBE_PROC.PROC

Can any one help? Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 16:03:44 CET

Original text of this message