Re: Oracle Tools (TOAD)

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_nospam.stoas.nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:46:12 +0100

Hi Andy,

If the cost is a problem, you might consider using the freeware version of Toad. However, I'm not sure that this version contains all the functions you find useful. It has of course less functions than the commercial version (that's for sure) but the price of $0 will certainly ake your DBA a very happy woman. :-)
Another disadvantage: the freeware version expires every two months, and you'll have to get yourself a new version at http://www.toadsoft.com

"Andrew Werber" <aweber1_at_nycap.rr.com> schreef in bericht news:HVfo6.172461$v.15607754_at_typhoon.nyroc.rr.com...