Q: Transform a given oracle dump EXP into something similar as SQL (tables and data only)

From: Jurgen Schwietering <news_at_schwietering.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 13:49:40 GMT

[Quoted] I would need a tool to transform a given oracle dump EXP (80MB) into something similar as SQL (tables and data only). As this has to be done just once I'm not willing to install Oracle on my machine (and I do not wan't to learn it [for now]). :)

I tried a tool (nxtract: of kiyoinc), but it does not support many types of different columns.

Thanks
c u

Jurgen

P.S. You can also email me: nospam.js_at_morezenart.com Received on Mon Mar 05 2001 - 14:49:40 CET

Original text of this message