Re: FRM-40039: Cannot attach library Ofgcall while opening form MIKE

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_ds.znet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 22:20:02 -0800

"Mike Moore" <hicamel_at_mail.home.com> wrote in message news:J_so6.4782$6i1.573630_at_news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com...
> I just wanted to add that I discovered that OFGCALL is an "attached library"
> in the FORM
> that does calendar procedures. But still, my question remains the same ---
> why
> are these not available on forms-server machine ... did I botch the install?

Not sure about Forms 6i, but assuming it's like Forms 6, did you choose "yes" to the "remove library?" question when attaching the library? If not, that might be your issue - try detaching the library in the developer and the attach it again and say "yes" when prompted if you want to remove the path.

-Matt Received on Mon Mar 05 2001 - 07:20:02 CET

Original text of this message