Re: Passing a Variable

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 00:09:49 +0100

You should use form parameter(s) to transfer the values. You have to create a parameter list. Add the parameter you want to pass on and call the form with OPEN_FORM or CALL_FORM. Both function enables using parameter lists. Of course you have to declare the parameter in the called form design time.

I don't suggest to use global variables, parametering is a cleaner solution. Use them only if you don't have another way.

"Jimbo" <jim_at_vimich.com> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:97lqen08b0_at_enews4.newsguy.com...