Re: which go to HOST OS command??

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 23:36:10 +0100

From an Oracle Forms application you can execute operating system commands by the PL/SQL procedure "HOST". You can use more sophisticated functions on Windows by using some platform specific .PLL (I can't remember the exact names, but I can check it if you need).

I think you can use similar functionality under SQL Plus and Procedure Builder. As far as I know Server Manager is more limited than SQL Plus so you might not execute OS commands from it.

"Steve" <schen_at_prodigy.net> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:97u7bf$1g3k$1_at_newssvr06-en0.news.prodigy.com...