Oracle Tools (TOAD)

From: Andrew Werber <aweber1_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 00:23:03 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Recently I've been using a trial version of TOAD from Quest software. It [Quoted] [Quoted] seems like a very nice product. I'd like to know what other products are out [Quoted] [Quoted] there like TOAD. It gives you a nice graphical interface to look at all [Quoted] [Quoted] Oracle objects, and the PL/SQL or SQL used to create those objects (where [Quoted] relevant). It shows execution times of SQL statements. Has a SQL tuner, is [Quoted] [Quoted] supposed to integrate with Microsoft Source Safe (that's useful for me), has [Quoted] a step through debugger of PL/SQL procedures and many other features. Any [Quoted] [Quoted] opinions would be helpful. Our DBA seems reticent about buying it because of [Quoted] cost, yet she seems willing to buy ERWIN. Go figure.

Thanks,
Andy Received on Sun Mar 04 2001 - 01:23:03 CET

Original text of this message