Re: Oracle JDeveloper

From: Martin <mab_at_delete-this.capita.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:15:47 -0000

It still has a few rough edges (though fewer in 3.2 than in 3.1) but it is still my IDE of choice for development from the Windows environment. As you would expect, it integrates more tightly with Oracle DB than anything else. Also, since the IDE is not built in Java, it is considerably less demanding on the hardware than most of the others.

Martin