How to determine record/item number in a multi-record block

From: Steve E. <steve.eckersley_at_ITS.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:35:27 -0000

Hello,

[Quoted]     I have a forms 5 application running over our local intranet and for one [Quoted] of the forms I would like to determine which physical record/item the cursor [Quoted] is in in a multi-record block i.e. I have 10 reords displayed at once but the record number returned by system.cursor_record is not necessarily the same as the physical record/item number that the record is in, e.g if the query returned 30 records and the user scrolled down to record number 25 this would be the last record displayed, physical record 10, and if the user [Quoted] then scrolled back up the page the record number and physical record number [Quoted] will continue to be out of sync until the cursor reaches the first record.

    Any suggestions?
Thanks
Steve E. Received on Tue Feb 27 2001 - 12:35:27 CET

Original text of this message