Delete_Record/Clear_Record

From: Lesley Boughner <lesley_at_vimich.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:52:49 -0500

[Quoted] In a pre-text item trigger I have a call to a procedure that checks to see if a bill has already been entered.
If it has already been entered, I want to clear OR delete the record. Here's the section of code:

FOR v_procheck in c_procheck LOOP

    s_exists := 1;
    clear_record;
    message ('This freight bill has already been entered.'); End Loop;

I've tried it with delete record too, but neither do anything at all. I get [Quoted] the message okay, and I don't get any errors.

I can clear or delete the record from the toolbar.

Please help.

Thanks.
Lesley. Received on Tue Feb 27 2001 - 22:52:49 CET

Original text of this message