Lite Designer install problems

From: Peter Nunn <pnunn_at_computer.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:10:30 +1100

Hi there,

firstly let me say that I'm very new to Oracle and am struggling a bit getting everything working so some help would be great.

I am trying to get Lite Designer working, but every time I try and run it I get an error saying

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oldes
Exception in thread "main"

Please make sure that JDK1.1.4 (or greater) is installed in your machine and CLASSPATH is set properly. JAVA.EXE must be in the PATH.

OK I thought, I downloaded JDK1.2.2 and installed it, set the PATH and CLASSPATH to point to the bin and lib directory and I still get this message.

Can someone tell me what I should be pointing these variables to?

Thankyou..

Peter
Peter Nunn
DownUnder Received on Tue Feb 27 2001 - 06:10:30 CET

Original text of this message