Anybody successful with Designer?

From: Mike Moore <hicamel_at_mail.home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:52:02 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I would like to hear any success or disaster stories using Designer especially 6i.

Our shop is about to embark on the design phase of our project, and the current plan is to use Designer 6i. Everybody in the shop is a beginner when [Quoted] it comes to Designer. We have all take the class from Oracle.

I would just like to hear even one success story ( other that Oracle saying "we use it") before we jump in.
[Quoted] Also, if you tried it but then had to jump ship, I would be most grateful to [Quoted] hear your thoughts as to what went wrong.

TIA
Mike Received on Sat Feb 24 2001 - 17:52:02 CET

Original text of this message