Unable to see ICONS on WebForms

From: santosh <santoshn_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:24:16 +0000

I give up.
I have tried hard over the days to find a clue about what was going wrong.

I am developing forms using Forms6i on Unix server. I have WebEnabled them using Oracle Application Server, JInitiator and Forms Server.
I have successfully configured the virual directories to physical locations abd
have been able to call the forms from a url. So far so good.

I have stored my Icon files as .GIF files in my base directory, HTML and FORMS
directory where I store all the respectively all the html and fmx files.

But I am unable to view the same on my ToolBar buttons on the web form. I have tried hardcoding the path and using extensions in button property.
I have also set up the UI_ICON path in F60CTL file which is used to start and stop
the forms listener but in vain.

Could anybody over there give me any idea about whats happening?

Thanks in advance and regards,
Santosh. Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:24:16 CET

Original text of this message