MTS Configuration Windows NT

From: Thomas Durlach <durlecht_at_msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:17:01 -0500

[Quoted] Hello all,

I am trying to setup my MTS configuration for Oracle 8i using the Database Configuration Assisant.....anway in NT notation the default was Dedicated.....using the DCA i switched it to shared (mts)......retarted the instance.....in sql plus i did a select on the session and it still says i am dedictated.....i did the ltsnctrl command it says i am dedicated.....however when i go back into DCA is says shared...what am i doing wrong here?

regards,

[Quoted] thomas durlach Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:17:01 CET

Original text of this message