Oracle 8.0.5 client n32 libraries for IRIX

From: Dani <danielgNOSPAM_at_tid.es>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:12:09 +0100

I have had many problems while compiling php and apache with Oracle and Oci8 in a SGI IRIX 6.5 ma. The main one is that all the libraries and executables are n32 while all oracle libraries are o32. I've seen in metalink that there are some kind of "Oracle 8.0.5 client n32 libraries for IRIX" but I dont know how nor where to get them. If anyone has had the same problem or knows where are these libraries I would be very grateful

Thanks in Advance

        Daniel Received on Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:12:09 CET

Original text of this message