not connecting to forms server ???

From: santosh <santoshn_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:50:15 +0000

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy some of the 6i forms on web using OAS on UNIX machine.
I have two applications running on 2 different ports of web server namely
80 and 81.Apparently they use the same port 9000 of the Forms Server. When I call the baseHTML for port 80 , it connects fine and asks for the

connection string.
But when i call the baseHTML for port 81, it says Applet oracle.forms.engine.Main intitiated and then gives this error

    FRM-99999 Failed to connect to the server:servername:9000

Could any one give me some idea about whats happenning.? Also where can i find (physical directory) the configuration files for the forms server setup.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Santosh. Received on Mon Feb 19 2001 - 11:50:15 CET

Original text of this message