Re: Intro to Oracle:SQL & PL/SQL class -HELP

From: Bruce Walker <rbwalker1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:32:34 -0500

thanks for the insight from a pro.
I am strong in my ability to learn this material. I want to be able to function in the field, not just pass a test and answer questions. Looking from a professional in the field, How closely do you scrutinize your help ? Do you sit down and give them an hour long technical interview ? What is more important ? the classroom learning or experience under the belt ?

Is the classroom time of 25 - 30 hours a standard ? It appears that is enough time to wade in far enough to sink very fast.

Bruce W