Re: EASY jpub config question

From: <dan_at_nospam.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2001 20:31:40 GMT

ok, i've tried it on 5 nt boxes here, all installed with the same jdk1.2.2 and oracle 8.1.6 client, and when jpub is run by itself or with a list of params or a props file, i get the NoClassDefFoundError error. Everything else installed with the oracle client runs beautifully....

what needs to be done to a workstation/environment after a client install of oracle to get jpub working????? can anyone else run it? if so, would you mind posting your path/classpath env variables????

thanks!
dan

  • Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse_at_newsone.net