EASY jpub config question

From: <dan_at_nospam.com>
Date: 14 Feb 2001 13:28:22 GMT

Hello all!
[Quoted] I've recently installed Oracle cient 8.1.6 on my box, and i'm trying to run jpub to help me create a java equiv of a complex (for me) Oracle data structure. And, according to the docs, i should be able to test that it's working by typing 'jpub' at the command prompt.

I am getting:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/jpub/java/Main

, which means my classpath is not set up correctly, right? is there anything other then yoj.jar and share.zip that need to be in the classpath?

thanks in advance,
dan

  • Posted via NewsOne.Net: Free (anonymous) Usenet News via the Web ----- http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups [Quoted] NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse_at_newsone.net