DBA Studio does not find any Database 8.1.7

From: (wrong string) öbi <mschoebi_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:10:43 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem when startung DBA-Studio!

I installed Windows 2000 and Oracle 8.1.7. In Enterprise Manager Console my node is recognised, Manger service and Oracle81Agent are running. When startting the DBA Studio in "Manager Server OMS" mode giving user/Password for SysMan account and the node-name, it stops with VTO-4400 ! It can't find any Database and the user should use the Enterprise Manager Console ! But this is done!!!

Can anybody help!!?

Thanks Marcel Received on Wed Feb 14 2001 - 17:10:43 CET

Original text of this message