SQL Loader Problem

From: jazz <J_Le_bru_at_excite.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:37:47 -0000

[Quoted] I'm trying to load some datafiles into oracle using sql-loader. Each datafile is a .csv file, but the problem is that at the end of each file is [Quoted] some sort of hidden character. It causes sql-loader to abort with message - [Quoted] 'partial record found at end of datafile'. (Its not a carriage return but in windows its a small square and in unix its a bizarre shape)

I need to get sql-loader to skip past this, or ignore it or something, then carry on loading the other files
[Quoted] Anybody know if this this possible in sql-loader? I cant seem to find any functionality that'll do this

Failing this - does anyone know a unix command that would be able to delete [Quoted] the last character from a file? Received on Tue Feb 13 2001 - 19:37:47 CET

Original text of this message