Re: erwin

From: Steven Brangers <steven.brangers_at_altavista.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:12:49 +0100

I might be wrong, but I think both questions cannot be acomplissed within ERwin,
which is a Entity Relationship Diagram design tool, not a programming tool. (Try Toad or EZSQL instead)

Greetz,
Steven Brangers.

Edward Kostukovich <evk_at_datanaut.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 3a792e1e$1_at_datanaut.sci-nnov.ru...