Re: How to Maximize a window in Oracle Forms? Please Help

From: Sergey Sugak <ssouguck_at_mail.wplus.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:48:39 +0300

Hi Maarten!
> Can anybody help me?
Yes of course... :)

>I've created a form with one window. It's called
> "IngaveWindow". I've created the following procedure :
>
> PROCEDURE ResizeWindow(Ingavewindow varchar2) IS
> wn_id2 Window;
> BEGIN
> wn_id2 := Find_Window(Ingavewindow);
> set_Window_property(wn_id2,window_state,maximize);
> END;
>
> Is this correct? I just can't seem to call it...I tried to call the
 procedure in
> the when_new_form_instance trigger on form level...But I don't know
 exactly how
> to do it. Can somebody give me an example? I already maximized the runtime
> window by using the "Set_Window_Property(FORMS_MDI_WINDOW, WINDOW_STATE,
> MAXIMIZE);" command...Now I would also like to maximize the Canvaswindow
> itself...

First af all you have not write any additional procedure. Forms has WHEN-WINDOW-RESIZED trigger on a form level. This trigger fires every time you resize your window. If you want to reisize canvas (or view) you have to call Set_Canves_Property (or Set_View_Property).

Hope this'll help you to live happy. Received on Sat Feb 10 2001 - 16:48:39 CET

Original text of this message