ERwin Reverse Engineer Problem

From: <lawr99_not_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 19:06:35 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am having a small problem reverse engineering to ERwin from Oracle 8.1.7.

It finds the database, and the tables to import. But then it gives me an "ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel" error. Has anyone run into this?

After I click on "ok" many times, it shows the imported tables, but the tables have no columns.

It connects to the database enough to get me the table names but not the column names. What gives? Any help will be appreciated!

--
To send me an email, remove the "_not" from the email address.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/