Re: Reports2Excel export

From: Stephan Langer <slanger_at_dixi-wc.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 08:26:44 +0100

Hi,

we use forms instead of reports, but it should work with reports to (?):

  1. Write data to plain-text - file (e.g. csv).
  2. Import that per ole in Excel and
  3. run some ole - commands to format the data in Excel

first we tried to get all the data to excel by ole, but it's terrible slow - works for automatic formatting well but not for real data-transfer.

hth
Stephan