Oracle 8i Stability

From: Russell Semen <r.semen_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 18:09:45 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone ever experience the situation wherein a compiled Oracle 8i form [Quoted] does not function as per the coding, yet recompiling the form without any [Quoted] [Quoted] changes to the source code produces a functioning form as per the coding? I [Quoted] am in the position where an Oracle 8i developer of mine says that the above [Quoted] [Quoted] is the situation that he/she is in and I need to know if Oracle 8i is indeed [Quoted] this "quirky". Does anyone have any experience in this matter? Received on Wed Feb 07 2001 - 19:09:45 CET

Original text of this message