How to create a timer in oracle forms for Win2000? ... please help!!

From: Maarten Martens <maarten.martens_at_freebel.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:54:18 GMT

[Quoted] Hello all,

I'm trying to create a timer using to Create_timer function so that I can use [Quoted] [Quoted] the when_timer_expired trigger, but I can't get it compiled. I always get the [Quoted] [Quoted] following message "The program unit source must define a subprogram body or [Quoted] package". So I looked it up in the help files and found out that the [Quoted] create_timer function is situated in the "standard extensions" folder in the [Quoted] [Quoted] "built in packages" node. What am I doing wrong? Even when I copy the example [Quoted] [Quoted] from the help file, I can get it compiled. All I do is creating a new function [Quoted] (in the "program unit" node) and enter the code...But nothing...

[Quoted] I hope somebody knows what I'm doing wrong

Thanx in advance,
Maarten Received on Tue Feb 06 2001 - 22:54:18 CET

Original text of this message