C++ connection to Oracle

From: Thelonious Georgia <keepberthasurfin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:48:15 -0500

[Quoted] Hey all-

[Quoted] I am trying to create a C++ application that will talk to an Oracle database. I am slightly confused, however, whether I should be looking at [Quoted] the Oracle Pro*C/C++ Precompiler or the OCI documentation. At this point, [Quoted] I'm trying to write just the conduit piece for connectivity, I initially [Quoted] want to be able to feed the sql in manually for testing purposes.

I'm using VC6 on NT, but I'd like to keep it platform neutral. I'll use MFC [Quoted] if that's the way to go, however.

Thanks,

Theo Received on Mon Feb 05 2001 - 18:48:15 CET

Original text of this message