Re: Reports 6i in Internet Explorer Parameter Problem

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:44:08 GMT

I had a similar problem with PDF output in IE before. I can't remember exactly the results, but the PDF WAS created and in the report server's cache, but wouldn't be displayed in the browser. If you'd copy the Address line the browser was pointing to, and re-open that page, it would work fine - and display the PDF.

Does it still behave this way? It worked like that about 2 years ago!