Three tier applications: need help !!!

From: Giulio The Doc <gdottorini_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:51:33 GMT

Hi there,
my name is Giulio and i'm from Napoli (italy). I'm an Oracle developer and i use the developer forms too (version 6.0.5....). My problem is the following:
i build an applications that runs on the intranet. The products used are OAS 4.0.8 against RDBMS 8.0.6. The forms developer version is 6.0.5.35.1 Well, when i open a form at runtime, an i try to write some data inside the text item, the cursors doesn't keep the position. For example if i want to write Giulio the form write iulioG. So i write the first letter and after this i must go at the end of the letter. This problem doesn't occurs with all forms. Why this ? Please, may anyone help me ? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Giulio Dottorini
(Italy)

P.S.: Excuse me for my english but i'm trying hard. Received on Tue Jan 30 2001 - 23:51:33 CET

Original text of this message