Re: OpenSource web interface to oracle with perl backend

From: Unmesh Laddha <unmesh_at_thinking-minds.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:33:42 -0500

Brian,

Please take a look at Arsdigita Community System which is very powerful tool using Oracle and Unix combination. You have to write programs in TCL though instead of Perl but it is worth it. We have designed several dynamic database backed web sites using ACS and had very good experience in terms of scalability, content management and speed to design a site.

Regards,

Unmesh Laddha
www.thinking-minds.com
unmesh_at_thinking-minds.com