Re: Redefinition of the keys function in ORACLE FORM 6.0 for SUN SOLARIS

From: Michael Stein <Michael.Stein_at_DLE-M.Bayern.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:05:08 +0100

you must revise the res file with ot60.exe following changes are necessary in the key binding editor:

  1. menue-tree normal doubleclicking
  2. you get the menue key-binding-definition
  3. click insert row
  4. add "User Defined Key 1" in the row action
  5. add for example "Control+Alt+F1" in the row repeat the action 3-5 for other user defined keys save res file generate res file save res file

if you open the form the user defined keys are now available

i hope that is a solution for your problem if you have some problems send mail

good luck

greetings

Michael Stein

Guglielmo De Rosa <gderosa_at_aleniasystems.finmeccanica.it> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 946dfr$h6m$1_at_e3k.asi.ansaldo.it...