Oracle Gateway and MQSeries

From: Clarita Davey <cdavey_at_scspa.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:08:20 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I was wondering if any of Oracle users are using the Oracle Gateway for [Quoted] MQSeries product from IBM. The ultimate goal for us is to be able to route transactions between our mainframe databases (CA-Datacom) and our [Quoted] ORACLE databases on Solaris. We want to find a solution for making the [Quoted] transactions transparent to either system and either system can perform [Quoted] updates. If there are other ways of doing this, I would also be interested in them as well.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 18:08:20 CET

Original text of this message