XML SQL Utility

From: Rob Gilchrist <rob_at_commercenti.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 09:02:46 GMT

I have been recently tasked with developing a project on Oracle and Unix, coming from a NT and SQL Serve background this has been a steep learning curve.
I have hit a major stumbling block as part of the project involves creating XML from the output of a SQL query. This can be achieved by using the XML SQL Utility for Oracle 8i. When I try to install this on my machine (SUN SOLARIS 2.7 and Oracle 8.1.6) it throws up this error

oracle/xml/sql/XSUMesg is already resolved resolving: oracle/xml/sql/OracleXMLSQLException Error while resolving class oracle/xml/sql/OracleXMLSQLException

    ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4096 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","unknown object","joxlod: in phe","joxlod: s bcd")

Has anybody seen this error before or know how to fix it.

Thanks

Rob Gilchrist Received on Fri Jan 26 2001 - 10:02:46 CET

Original text of this message