Re: Reports 6i - REF CURSOR

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 01:22:55 GMT

[Quoted] I tried to use a ref cursor in reports 6i (with patch1) and it bombed with [Quoted] an error. Shortly afterwords, I couldn't open the report (.rdf file) again. [Quoted] I'm hoping this is fixed in a later release. I assume you mean basing [Quoted] your SQL query object on a refcursor, correct?

You could always base the report query on a file too, or populate the data outside the report and pass it in.