Lock problem and Distributed transaction

From: Hanan Brener <hananb_at_xosoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:57:26 GMT

Lock problem raised when running store procedure through JOB or without JOB. Store Procedure contents some number of distributed transactions. As result store procedure or JOB hangs and doesn't finished, just by killing session and killing oracle session process . Analyzing lock information I get follows data:

TABLE Lock Type Mode Command

------ --------------------------------------- ------------ -------
SYS.COM$ DX - Distributed transaction entry lock No Lock INSERT MY_TABLE TM - DML enqueue lock Row Exclusive INSERT None TX - Transaction enqueue lock Exclusive Exclusive INSERT

V$SESSION_WAIT
EVENT STATUS
SQL*Net more data from dblink waiting(waited unknown time)

In the same time some test distributed transactions works properly.

Where could be the problem and how we can resolve them!?

Regards, Hanan Brener

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Thu Jan 25 2001 - 14:57:26 CET

Original text of this message