Forms 6i issue

From: Andrey Radchenko <radchenko_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:47:51 -0800

[Quoted] Greetings All,

I have a Forms 6i based application deployed to the Intranet. My users started to complain about the application feature. When they move out of the app and go say to yahoo.com or other favorite [Quoted] site and hit back button on their browser, they return to exact the same spot in app where they had left.

Question: Is it possible at all to override this kind of Forms behavior [Quoted] and force it somehow to return to predefined form instead? So if you leave the app, you should come in back through the front door always.

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Andrey. Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 20:47:51 CET

Original text of this message