"Core dump" with rwrun60c (reports developer 6)

From: Noticias <informatica_at_rhodasol.turimar.es>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 18:18:59 GMT

    Hello, I have a problem with Developer 6 rev. 2 for Linux, intalled in Red Hat 6.2. When I run reports in character mode with batch=no and destype=Printer, I get a "core dump" after accepting the parameters screen, and report not executes the spoolcmd.sh. If I run this one with parameters batch=yes and Printer=prt then prints in the default printer and executes the spoolcmd.sh.

The full commands are:

  • with "core dump": rwrun60c report_name usuario/passwd destype=Printer desname=prt desformat=wide mode=character
  • without "core dump": rwrun60c report_name usuario/passwd Printer=prt desformat=wide mode=character batch=yes

Can I help me?. Thanks. Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 19:18:59 CET

Original text of this message