Designer 6i

From: Dave Haas <davehaas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:47:07 -0700

Hi All.

I have a question that I cannot seem to find the answer to in the docs.

I have installed the repository in an 816 instance. The Rep Admin utility seems to say that everything is fine (no invalid objects, ...) BUT when I try to log in to the goddamn thing (i.e. any of the tools) it says (and I quote):

CDR-20043: Non-versioned Repository has no workarea or insufficient privileges

You think I can figure out how to create a freakin workarea?? All of the create workarea commands seem to be disabled (greyed out) and I can't find out how to get the damn thing going. I'm gonna give it about another 3 minutes ...

If anyone could be of assistance, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dave Haas Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 01:47:07 CET

Original text of this message