sqlload problem (URGENT HELP)

From: <chris_at_mail.snip.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:25:19 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a process which load a large binary file (~800MB) into 3 tables. The process originally ran using sqlload v7.2.3 and ran with no problems. However I am trying to upgrade to v8.1.5 and I am now running into many problems. The problems seem to be focused columns loaded with the data using the packed decimal type. Does anyone out there have an answer to why this process that worked fine using sqlloader 7.2.3 now doesn't work using v8.1.5 ?

Thanks. Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 02:25:19 CET

Original text of this message