HELP - Reports on the Web - Parameter window

From: Imrich Kovac <imrich_kovac_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2001 03:43:48 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] does anyone experienced problem with of the reports (Oracle 6i): Parameter form just does not show up from the web and report goes directly to the printer or to the screen (depend how is DESTYPE set in design time). [Quoted] If I run application in Client/Server mode (same directory and executables as for forms server) everything is OK.
But if I run it from the web the parameter window is skipped and I cannot change destination and input parameters.

Does anyone know why is it like that, how to fix it or have same problem?

Thanks
Imrich Received on Tue Jan 23 2001 - 04:43:48 CET

Original text of this message