DISCOVERER 3 Query

From: <mark.ragan_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:50:31 GMT

I have 3 questions regarding Discoverer3;

1)I have a worksheet which is the result of a "group by" query showing Month and SUM(Orders). I have added a total at the bottom of the orders column. Within Discoverer how can I refer to this total in order to percorm calculations, for example the percentage of total orders received in each month (Orders SUM / {total!!!}

Month Orders %

Jan       50     2.6%
Feb       50
Dec       82

TOTAL 1882 100% 2) As administrator I have granted a user permission to refresh queries. How dows the user refresh them? I cannot find an option in the user edition!

3) Can I add a toolbar button (or similar) which will allow a user to execute a stored procedure?

TIA Mark Received on Mon Jan 22 2001 - 23:50:31 CET

Original text of this message