Graphics from database on report - how?

From: I hate Spam <tbf_at_nospam.stam.dk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:35:02 +0100

I have finally given up finding information in the documentation on a problem that should be rather trivial.

W2K and NT4
Developer 6.0
  Report Builder 6.0.5.31.0
Oracle database: 8.1.6 Standard Edition

I have some images stored in BLOB fields. I can show then in a forms application, but how to show or print them in a report? An image in a report seems to be either static (boilerplate) or loaded from a system file at runtime, but not from the database!

I know this cannot be true, and I must have searched the wrong places, but please, if someone can give me a clue I will be grateful.

Yours Hans Erik Busk
tbf_at_cn.stam.dk Received on Sat Jan 20 2001 - 20:35:02 CET

Original text of this message