Installation of Oracle runtime environment, scripts, forms, etc

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:31:01 GMT

[Quoted] Does anyone have positive experiences with a particular tool to distribute an Oracle project?
In detail: forms and reports runtime environment, compiled forms (.fmx) and reports, scripts. PO8 is installed.

Destination: Windows (NT and/or Win98 and/or Win95) Scripts should run automatically as part of the installation setup - regard end-user(s) as complete Oracle dumbo's. Registry settings should allow for installation on different drives.

I know Oracle Installer _should_ be able to do this, but have no experience, and budget does not allow to experiment and discard, so I'm turning towards you.

Thnx in advance!

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel