Designer Question

From: Mark Riehl <mriehl_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:35:22 GMT

All,

I installed Designer 2.6 with 8i (8.1.6) on a Win 2K box. When I start Designer, it complains that the current user doesn't have a repository. When I try to create the repository for a user from the DBA role, I get the following error:

ERROR:
You don' t have SELECT privilege on sys.V_$PARAMETERS view. This process cannot proceed.

Looking through the WebDB admin tool I can't seem to find this view in the list of available views.

Any suggestions? Does anyone know the command line equivalent?

Thanks,
Mark Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 19:35:22 CET

Original text of this message