Forms 6i & ActiveX contro l- FRM-41344 OLE object not defined...

From: Tim Bramlet <tbramlet_at_fairway.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:48:43 -0700

Win2000 - Forms 6i
Having trouble embedding ActiveX control into a Form. To keep it basic, I have a single non-basetable block that has the OCX item and a button that sets some properties on the control. In the layout editor I have done the right mouse click, Insert Object and can see the thumbnail of the object on the canvas, I have set the OLE Class as well. When I run the form I can not see the control in the container any longer and if I press the button I get FRM-41344 OLE object not defined for CONTROLNAME in the current record. I am able to then do a right mouse click, Insert Object and re-insert the control but obviously that is not viable option for distribution. Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 15:48:43 CET

Original text of this message