IMP-00044 - not enought memory

From: (wrong string) öbi <mschoebi_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:51:22 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] I have a large package.SQL 108KB or wrapped Package.plb 218Kb on my NT4.0 128MB RAM with Oracle 8.0.4.2.0.
When I import (imp80)a dump-file including the wrapped Package I get the error IMP-00044 - not enought memory !! This happens not with a dump file  including the SQL-version of the package!

The documentations says:
IMP-00044: unable to allocate enough memory for statement Cause: Import was unable to allocate sufficient memory to read in the specified statement and execute it.

Action: Increase the allocation for database buffers, restart the instance, [Quoted] and re-execute the Import command.

But what buffers I have to increase?

E-Mail: MSchoebi_at_gmx.ch Received on Thu Jan 18 2001 - 07:51:22 CET

Original text of this message