Re: Would like to buy Oracle !

From: Tom Grenier <tom_at_sqlman.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:17:51 -0500

You can download 8i (and probably 9i -- but I didn't check) -- as well as Developer (Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports) and Designer, as well as a bunch of other stuff for free -- you just need to register with OTN (Oracle Technology Network). It does take some time on a 56K modem -- Developer took me around 14 hours -- but then it's for free so a little modem time makes it worth it.

The URL is: http://technet.oracle.com/

Tom