Installing DESIGNER 6i

From: (wrong string) ázda <david.brazda_at_it-project.cz>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:45:45 +0100

Hi....... I have Oracle Enterprise 8.1.6 installed on our server and i have Designer 6i installed on my machine..... But problem is when installing repository....we followed instruction in manual....we created a new user, set up privileges etc.... but when I launch Repository Administration Utility and press Install Repository....then i choose repository size and other options.....and press Start.... and afterwards a command propmpt window appears with import utility launched.... and then error CDR-21244 error appears....this error means ...THIS PROCCES HAS BEEN ABORTED /has failed or the user has aborted it/....... we are quite despaired because we have been trying to run designer for 2 weeks

.... anyone can help???

thanks in advance....

David Brazda
it-project, prague Received on Wed Jan 17 2001 - 09:45:45 CET

Original text of this message