Help in Application Distribution

From: Zia <zia.rehman_at_zsols.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:33:42 -0000

[Quoted] I have develop an application using Oracle Form Developer 6i [some forms and [Quoted] Reports that connects to an Oracle 8i database ] and now I need to distribute the application. Can seom one point me to any documentation about [Quoted] application distribution.

I know there is Software Packager that can be used to package the application and necessary files. There is also a Delivery wizered in the Project Builder.

I would be interested to find out from some one who have successfully used any of these tool. I am also interested to know what are the necessary files [Quoted] and application that needs to be shipped with my application.

Appriciate your help.

Regards
ZIA Received on Wed Jan 17 2001 - 13:33:42 CET

Original text of this message